Is there a path that offers a deeper spiritual connection?
Is there an opportunity to create a more loving world?
Is there a community that appreciates my intellect and shares my values?
And we have been saving a seat for you.
How it works
By joining the Seeker's Table you will:
Cultivate Wisdom (knowledge) as you are guided along an 8-step study program
Experience Insight (awareness) using a group spiritual discernment process.
- Clarity gained through the study of spiritual and theological concepts and ideas
- Confidence developed by interpreting your own experience using these concepts and ideas
- Vision attained by understanding the interwoven-ness of life
- Clarity gained through the direct experience of the Divine through group spiritual direction
- Confidence developed by holding sacred space for your companions
- Vision attained by experiencing the interwoven-ness of life
"I was not at all a spiritually competent person... Somehow Ian saw around that and invited me to participate in one of the most gratifying and incredibly healing experiences of my lifetime"
"Ian is one of three people who have significantly altered the direction of my life and the contours of my heart."
"Ian gave me a key to a door into my own spiritual and emotional space. The key was there, I just had to use it."
Download my Study Guide
Spirituality as if People Mattered
This free study guide will walk you through the 8-steps of the spiritual journey to help bring into focus what is most important about your spiritual journey.
Spirituality as if People Mattered provides a methodical framework to help you move from a place of isolation and disconnection to an experience of interconnection and communion.
To get your copy of Spirituality as if People Mattered, enter your email address in the form below.